Sup. You may have seen me on various corners of the Internet talking about the sports, the NFL, the Ravens, etc. But as I've begun to grow over the years, I realized that people are interested in somewhat more than that from me - I do actually like other things. This is a place for all of that PLUS whatever else I might find along the way. I've been busy as hell working with some great people, companies and products to bring you some cool stuff, whether you actually follow me or hate-follow me.
I'll still be working with The Ravens Wire, and you can find all of my Ravens content over there, or on the Twitter machine.
Anyway, as this is kind of an introductory post, I've gotten a slew of DMs asking me things and lots of new followers lately who may not know much about me. It's hard to respond to everyone, but these are some of the things I get asked most frequently.
1. I wish I knew how to sing like Christina Aguilera. I'd never shut up.
2. I could eat tacos every day of the week. One day I will strive for this.
3. My favorite holiday is Christmas, the most depressing day of the year for me is December 26th. I love Christmas movies, Christmas music, Christmas lights, etc.
4. I'm afraid of birds. I'm not really sure why. My mom will tell this story any day of the week about how she took me to the park when I was 3 and a swan chased me around, and I cried for 2 days straight so maybe it's that.
5. My first concert was Hanson. My mom still loves them. I'm not really a fan anymore, but they are talented af. Loved Zack. Zach? Zac? Yeah him.
6. I hate getting my nails done. I get tired of the color so easily and usually end up peeling them off. But alas, I still do it.
7. I have a weird fascination with shows about murder and missing people. I get stuck googling and reading about them and wondering where they are for hours on end.
8. I don't like cake or cupcakes. Not really a big fan of chocolate. Or really any sweets. I'll just skip dessert.
9. I got my start in the NFL interning for Ed Reed in 2012, the offseason before they won the Super Bowl. Truly the GOAT on the field and off. It was a very rewarding experience to see the other side of NFL players - of course there are some bad seeds, there legit are some great ones out there (like Ed and those I've worked with through him) who rarely get enough recognition for the things they do off the field.
10. My hair has been every color from blonde (now) to brown to black to red. Not into that whole teal-green color trend that's going on now. The weird pinks? Those fade in like 3 days, no thank you.
11. My favorite genre of music is basically anything that sucks. I love boybands, 90s music, and catchy pop. I hate country, it all sounds the same to me.
12. My guilty pleasure tv show (besides the Bachelor because that is NOT trash tv) is Grey's Anatomy. I binged the whole series on Netflix and now I am such a fan. Although, I get anxiety about having the diseases that the people have on the show. One headache and I assume I have 5 brain tumors and am dying. THANKS MEREDITH
13. My celebrity crush has been the same since I was 11 - Justin Timberlake. No one compares. I don't think I need to explain any further.
14. Not a big fan of wearing necklaces or bracelets, but you can always find me with a hair tie around my wrist.
15. I take extra-hot showers. Get the water as hot as it gets without burning my skin off.
16. I can't do one of those weird diets if I can't eat cheese. I LOVE CHEESE.
17. I'm always cold, hate the snow, and anytime the temperature outside gets below 60, I think it should be considered a State of Emergency.
18. 90% of my clothing is black and if there's a color option, 9 out of 10 times, I'm picking black.
19. My first job was a hostess at a crab restaurant in high school. I lasted probably about 3 months before realizing that restaurant life was not for me. If I were a server or bartender now, I'd get fired so quick for rolling my eyes and telling people to get it themselves.
20. My dog's name is Howard Phillip Miles, Howie for short. He's a pomeranian. He just turned 11. When I got him, I didn't even plan on getting a dog, but it ended up being a 10/10 decision.
21. I wouldn't be able to live without my planner. If I don't write it down, I'm not doing it. If you've ever asked me to do anything, you probably are answered with, "I need to check my planner."
22. Breakfast food is TRASH. I skip breakfast. Worst meal of the day. Big fan of brunch though, I just don't order breakfast items.
23. I always have sunglasses with me even on cloudy or rainy days. I feel naked without them. I'm wearing these from Fed Thrill above, and always have a pair on hand. They're under $40 and a portion of each sale will go towards support for the Chesapeake Bay!
24. One of the worst things anyone could ever make me do is talk on the phone. I hate it.
25. I love sports now, but was not an athlete growing up. I stuck to ballet. My dad was a soccer player and signed me up for it, but I SUCKED at it.
I'm hope this helps you get to know me a little better than just some random girl you follow on the internet.
And if you read one of these and think to yourself, "OMG ME TOO!," leave me a comment and let me know because some of them are kind of weird, hahaha.